Monday 12 March 2012

Alexandra and Mark's Wedding at Bagden Hall.

Everyone who attended Alexandra and Mark's wedding had the time of their lives!  We all had a brilliant day - the Church was so pretty but outside it was blowing a gale and the lovely bride, Alexandra, lost her veil a few times.  The wind was so bad it made it impossible to take any group photos at the church so these were taken in the calmer grounds of the magnificient Bagden Hall.  Alexandra looked absolutely stunning and young Dr Mark looked pretty good too!  Alexandra contacted me yesterday and asked if I could put some images on the blog as soon as I could so here we are.  The rest will be online via the Client Area on my website - just email me if you haven't got the password info@normadean.co.uk.  I always like the Bride & Groom to see their wedding photographs first so they won't go online until a few days after Alexandra and Mark return from their honeymoon in the fabulous Maldives.  Have a great time on honeymoon and no doubt you will still be on Cloud 9 when you return.  Congratulations from Norma and Stuart Dean, Norma Dean Photography!!










No comments:

Post a Comment